Reservation must be made directly to Royal Holiday Travel and Tours Co., Ltd. Office In Yangon MYANMAR. Fax ; (+95-1) 394977 or email to sales@royalholidaystravels.com . Our Yangon office is only entitled to offer the price and confirm the reservation. After having the acceptance of tour price and payment procedure. We will immediately make necessary arrangement which normally take about 2 working days. We will send you confirmation by e-mail with your booking status.

Client’s full details together with rooming list to be provided within in 14 days  prior to the client’s arrival.

Advance payment of 30% must be made upon confirmation of the program and non refundable deposit in order to guarantee your travel services. Remaining balance 70% of tour price should be settled at least 30 days in advance unless other arrangements are agreed when booking is confirmed. Payment to be made as per Royal Holiday Travel and Tours Co., Ltd’s Instruction. However  some particular payment terms may be negotiated upon request.

How to Pay Deposit

Option 1 Pay with your credit card (Visa Card and Master Card only)

Customers can pay with credit card. Guests would be received payment URL or Credit Card Authorization form by our representatives and proceed accordingly. Important note that due to the poor banking system in the country, if you are paying with credit card, we have to add 4.2% on invoice amount as card charges. For example, if the invoice is USD100, we will charge USD104.2.

Option 2 Bank Wire Transfer

We will provide our Bank Account details and you can make TT transfer to the following account:

Bank Name BBZ Bank
Address No.334/336, Corner of Kanar Road and 23rd Street, La Tha Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Holder’s Name Myint Myint Aye
ID
Account Number 00
Swift Code

IMPORTANT NOTE

If you are transferring funds, customers have to responsible transaction fees. We will count the amount we received only after transaction fee for any case.

How to Pay Balance

Option 01

The customer can pay cash on arrival. Customers are requested to bring good conditioned notes.

Option 02

The customer can pay with Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa Card only). There will be an extra 4.2% card charges. Example, if your balance is USD100, we have to collect USD104.2.

Child twin sharing with 01 adult 100% of adult fare , Child with extra bed 80% of adult fare and Child without bed sharing with 02 adults 50% of adult fare.

Cancellation fees are calculated on the day written notification is reserved. The penalty as follows;

  • 60~45~ 30 days prior to departure date, the total deposit paid to us (40% of tour value) will act as your cancellation fee to cover hotel charges and organization fees.
  • 30 ~ 15 days prior to departure: 75% of the total invoice, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
  • Less than two weeks 14 days to 7 days prior to arrival 100% of the total invoice. (non refundable)

One complimentary will be provided to tour leader every 15 full paying members subject to a maximum limit of 2 complementary per group.

In general, Breakfast (B) is served at hotels in the main cities. Unless  Full board or Half board is joined upon the tour price Royal Holiday Travel;will provided Lunch(L) or Dinner (D) in the hotels or in appropriate Local Restaurants.  Box – Lunch or Dinner will be provided on various trekking and adventure programs.

Two pieces of baggage not exceeding 44 lbs( 20 kgs) per person is allowed. Any loss or damage to baggage or belonging are not responsible to the company. However, the company will assists for claims.

No refund will be given, after the commencement of travel for unused tickets, transportation, sightseeing tours, accommodation, meals or other services either in part or full according to the programmer.

We strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance from your country before and during your travel. Neither Myanmar Travel nor its agents/suppliers or business partners shall/and can be held responsible for any loss, or damaged or stolen personal belongings.